Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage
Customers and Ignite Your Business libertarian and pro-gun friends
Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
is a great book for second amendment and libertarian activists. This book provides helpful information, insight and inspiration for improving the reach of the content we develop.
Content Rules is the one-stop resource for creating irresistible libertarian and pro-gun content and building a loyal following,
We often talk about how to reach more people, how to reach the closet gun owners, the hunters, those sitting on the fence about liberty or those who have been mislead by the mainstream media. Content Rules gives details about how to create the stories, videos, and blog posts that grabs the attention of the pro-gun crowd and gets your audience engaged and sharing your content? Content Rules equips you for online success as a go-to guide to the art and science of developing content that people care about. Case studies show how companies have successfully spread their ideas through blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other platforms—and used them to establish credibility and build a loyal customer base.
Some of what you’ll find in the book includes
- Find an authentic “voice” and craft bold content that will resonate with prospects and buyers and encourage them to share it with others.
- Now Obviously as activists we are not looking for “customers” in the traditional sense of the word but in many ways individuals and even critics of our movement are influenced in the same way as would be customers in a business
- Use social media to get your content and ideas distributed as widely as possible
- As activists we are very good at this, it could even be said that social media has drastically changed and helped the movement. Sometimes though its hard to figure out what will “share”, what will “go viral” and this book speaks to that.
- Powerfully communicate your service, product, or message across various web media and mobile platforms
- Again as activists we do this fairly well, but we tend to stick to a favorite platform and this book gives ideas and about how to spread the message over a wider audience